BEST WINDOW CLEANING SERVICE IN THE BUSINESS...BEEN USING THEM FOR YEARS, AND ALWAYS VERY, VERY … continue reading...
We’ll make your commercial building look flawless.
From corporate office buildings to retail stores and municipal facilities, we provide essential commercial window cleaning services throughout Orange County. We’ll turn your building’s dingy glass into sparkling clean windows and doors that will illuminate your building once more.
We provide commercial window maintenance services for:
Assisted Living Facilities
Residential Living Communities
Retail Store Fronts
Customers Value Our Window Cleaning Services
Sparkling clean windows, doors, interior glass, and mirrors professionally cleaned on a regular schedule enhance a business’ image to its customers, vendors, guests, and employees. Whether you need a once-over before moving into a new building or you need continuous corporate window cleaning, we have you covered. Give us call to learn how our commercial window cleaning services can help your Orange County business or organization.
Commercial Window Services:
Exterior Window Cleaning
Interior Window Cleaning
Commercial Service Options:
One Time Cleaning
Customer Satisfaction Guaranteed – Period
Earning your continued trust and confidence in our workmanship and service is the most important task we undertake each and every day. All of us at Pro Form Window Cleaning understand that your complete satisfaction is the key to our on-going success.
Pro Form Window Cleaning guarantees all office window cleaning services performed will be completed as specified in a professional, workman-like manner. We follow standard trade practices, safety guidelines, and federal, state, and local regulations. Pro Form Window Cleaning, Inc. is the detailed window and glass cleaning business of choice for leading interior designers, architects, homeowners, contractors, and property managers. We carry all required insurance. We continue to educate ourselves on the latest techniques and safety procedures to ensure that we can proudly offer our superior window cleaning service to clients in the southern California area.
Number One recommended commercial window cleaning and pressure washing professionals in Newport Beach, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Laguna Beach, Long Beach, Irvine and south county.
PRO FORM WINDOW CLEANING, INC. — CANCELLATION POLICY
Once you make an appointment with PRO FORM WINDOW CLEANING, INC., we have reserved the appointment time exclusively and respectively for you.
We kindly ask for 48–hours’ notice if you wish to cancel, or preferably, please provide the most notice possible once you know you cannot keep the appointment time. We will happily accommodate you with a rescheduled appointment, which will be subject to availability.
Please note that if you cancel service with less than 48–hours’ notice, we cannot access the property upon arrival, or we are turned away at the door, you will receive a cancellation/lockout fee equal to 50% (half) of your agreed service rate for the cancelled appointment.
Post Construction Window Cleaning Disclaimer
With construction cleaning we frequently have to deal with
• Heavy dust on sills/frames, accumulated debris in sliding door and window tracks that has to be broken up to get it loose and then vacuum up the material…then
• Put water in the tracks and soak up the water and dirt that remains.
• We have to remove from all the glass stickers/labels/ residual glue and at times protective plastic sheeting which can leave some adhesive. The adhesive frequently has to be removed using a “magic eraser” or steel wool.
• There is drywall mud, stucco and/or concrete splash at times on the glass and metal framing all of which must be removed without scratching the glass or metal framing. Concrete and stucco are made with sand and sand moved across glass or metal while cleaning will scratch it. There are special solvents for concrete removal.
• Often times silicone, a big headache, has to be removed using a combination of scraper blade/steel wool/magic eraser/solvents.
• The screens usually require extra work to get them clean.
Construction cleaning can take twice to four times as long as a “normal cleaning” if the windows/doors/tracks/screens have not been considered while construction is under way.
The pricing provided is designed to make sure we can leave the site windows and doors essentially “like new.” However, given the many unknowns, please be aware we will provide an estimate that we believe will entirely cover the cost of this construction cleaning, but if we find it impossible to complete the project at the stated base price after the project is underway we will consult with you at that point about how much more we expect to do and the projected added charges for the remaining work.